- Warsaw, Poland
To create revolutionary, story-driven RPGs which go straight to the hearts of gamers — this is our mission. As a driven team of talented professionals from all around the globe, we want to earn our place as one of the world’s top video-game developers, push narrative boundaries, and build unforgettable stories that set and redefine the standards for the genre.
We are looking for talented and ambitious individuals to join the GWENT team. As a Frontend Developer, you will be responsible for creating and improving GWENT web applications and tools. You will work together with the team gathering requirements and creating great UI/UX. If you are willing to learn and constantly push yourself to improve, don’t hesitate and send us your application!
- Improving and extending GWENT web applications and tools, both internal and public
- Working closely with backend developers on integrating frontend with backend APIs
- Working together with the squad on new features, from concept to deployment to production.
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
- Sharing your knowledge with other team members and supporting them in solving complex challenges.
- Staying abreast of best trends by researching new tools, as well as enhancing and further developing existing solutions.
- Strong attention to detail and strive for quality.
- 3+ years’ experience in software engineering.
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team.
- Mastery of TypeScript and React.
- Strong understanding of UI/UX best practices
- Strong knowledge of modern CSS (eg. grid, flexbox)
- Experience with unit testing.
- Ability to easily communicate in English.
Nice to have:
- Linux power user
- Understanding of backend technologies (PHP, Docker)
- Experience with work in an agile environment.
- Passion for gaming, game services, and online communities.
We offer you:
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care.
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines and various foodtrucks.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and 7 types of milk :)
- Free library with wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- From 20 to to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Warsaw.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.