Global Channel & Partner Marketing Manager
- Warsaw, Poland
To create revolutionary, story-driven RPGs which go straight to the hearts of gamers — this is our mission. As a driven team of talented professionals from all around the globe, we want to earn our place as one of the world’s top video-game developers, push narrative boundaries, and build unforgettable stories that set and redefine the standards for the genre.
- Building and overseeing relationships and management of strategic partners from the marketing perspective – can include but not limited to distributors, first parties, licensing and more.
- Contribute and develop global GTM strategy for portfolio titles in collaboration with Global Marketing Director and regional teams.
- Be the key liaison for marketing contacts with partners to align on goals and strategy, and act as an advocate internally and externally to ensure that expectations are met and communication flow is smooth and consistent.
- Ensure that partner and channel strategy is aligned with cross-functional teams such as PR &. Communication, Brand, Creative, Media and Online.
- Develop retail and sales assets in collaboration with in-house Creative Team and distribution partners, including POP and digital materials.
- Manage retail and digital sales channels to ensure they reflect key communication pillars and assets.
- Working with partners to ensure channel support for key marketing beats for the entire portfolio.
- Champion new programs and partnerships internally with cross-functional teams.
- Create and shape co-marketing programs in collaboration with partners and Business Development/PR & Communications Teams, and oversee execution of programs.
- Analyze and assess the competitor landscape and monitor industry trends, and share reports/intelligence with internal teams.
- Post-campaign reporting and analysis in collaboration with partners
- Team management capabilities – Prioritizing and delegating tasks, managing responsibilities of team, ability to motivate guide and mentor individual team members.
- Supporting Global Marketing Director with budget management as needed.
- 5-6 years in a partner, product or channel marketing role, experience in gaming or tech is preferred.
- 4-year university degree
- Fluency in English
- Strong emotional intelligence and communication skills, with the ability to adjust to different circumstances.
- General marketing knowledge that includes a basic understanding of different functionalities –media, e-mail/CRM, communications, brand and partner management
- Well organized with a strong attention to detail, ability anticipate potential next steps in projects and drive initiatives forward.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Able to adapt and remain flexible in an environment that is working with many different dependencies and is prone to change.
- Strong written and verbal skills are a must, experience in cross-cultural communications is a plus.
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and track timelines, excellent project management skills are a must.
- Has a positive and growth mindset, and proactively looks for solutions to challenges.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines, and a few types of milk. :)
- Many social activities and parties.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Warsaw.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.