- Warsaw, Poland
To create revolutionary, story-driven RPGs which go straight to the hearts of gamers — this is our mission. As a driven team of talented professionals from all around the globe, we want to earn our place as one of the world’s top video-game developers, push narrative boundaries, and build unforgettable stories that set and redefine the standards for the genre.
We are looking for talented and ambitious individuals to join the GWENT development team. As a UI programmer, you will be responsible for creating and improving user interfaces. The perfect candidate will be responsible not only for implementing code and structuring scenes and prefabs, but also be involved in the design process. If you are willing to learn and constantly push yourself to improve, don’t hesitate and send us your application!
- Taking part in the design and implementation of User Interfaces ranging from text displays, HUDs, menus and game elements.
- Debugging the UI to ensure a stable product.
- Coordinating with back-end programmers to ensure features work properly with the servers.
- Willing and capable to undertake non-UI related tasks when needed.
- Strong attention to detail and quality.
- Strong knowledge of UI design patterns.
- Strong optimization skills.
- Computer Science/Software Engineering degree or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years with C#.
Nice to have
- Shipped at least one title on multiple platforms.
- Shipped at least one title as a UI programmer.
- Experience in game development with Unity.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care.
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site and a Multisport card.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines and various foodtrucks.
- Free library with a wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- A dog-friendly office.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and a few types of milk :)
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- Step by step assistance and a ‘Relocation Package’ for new staff willing to relocate to Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.