Senior Training & Development Specialist
- Warsaw, Poland
To create revolutionary, story-driven RPGs which go straight to the hearts of gamers — this is our mission. As a driven team of talented professionals from all around the globe, we want to earn our place as one of the world’s top video-game developers, push narrative boundaries, and build unforgettable stories that set and redefine the standards for the genre.
Our Training & Development team is growing!
If you already have experience in the area of learning & development, you are full of energy and well organized at the same time - we would love to meet you! :)
- Design, coordinate and deliver internal training and development activities for employees.
- Cooperation with internal partners: analysing training needs and cooperation with other HR departments in terms of training implementation.
- Cooperation with external partners: purchasing and developing training programs, giving feedback for trainers.
- Maintaining contact with event participants, trainers, and external contractors.
- Development of training materials and internal communication for the needs of HR projects.
- Full organization of training events (conference rooms, participants, trainers).
- Settlement of costs and supervision over the implementation of individual budgets.
- Evaluation of courses and preparation of reports.
- Ensuring training database maintenance and training tracking in the central LMS system.
- At least 4 years of experience in HR/EB/PR & Communication, including a minimum of 2 years of experience in the area of L&D (development).
- Good understanding of the learning and development area is a must.
- Fluent Polish and English at the C1 level (spoken and written).
- Ability to edit texts and prepare graphic materials.
- Independence and a high level of responsibility for the tasks performed.
- Well-developed organizational skills.
- Teamwork skills and positive attitude.
- Knowledge of the game-dev industry is welcome.
- Possibility of working remotely during the pandemic.
- A real chance to develop your skills and participate in ambitious projects.
- Work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Comfortable workplace, without a dress code.
- Private health care and Multisport card.
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with a personal trainer on-site.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, and fit vending machines.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines, and a few types of milk. :)
- Free library with a wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- Dog-friendly office.
- Free employee parking.