Art QA Analyst (Audio)
- Warsaw, Poland
To create revolutionary, story-driven RPGs which go straight to the hearts of gamers — this is our mission. As a driven team of talented professionals from all around the globe, we want to earn our place as one of the world’s top video-game developers, push narrative boundaries, and build unforgettable stories that set and redefine the standards for the genre.
As an Art QA Analyst (Audio) you will be responsible for testing GWENT: The Witcher Card Game, its features, debugging and providing additional information on found issues, with a special focus on the audio and sometimes graphics of the game. Additionally, as the team’s QA, you will be in charge of organizing testing efforts in the team and making sure the testing needs (i.e. time buffers) are met.
- Performing general testing activities of the game.
- Designing and performing test cases in cooperation with other team members.
- Working with programmers to debug and provide crucial information related to project quality and maintenance.
- Attending team meetings.
- Providing feedback on the quality, stability & performance of the game with a focus on audio.
- Being proactively engaged in improving the workflow processes used by the team.
- Ability to adapt within an Agile environment
Knowledge & familiarity of one or more of the following platforms:
PC (GOG Galaxy, Steam)
- 2 years of experience as QA.
- An ear for errors!
- Passion for art.
- Ability to communicate in English fluently.
- Ability to think analytically.
- Ability to work within a team and under time pressure.
- Good knowledge of the gaming industry.
- ...passion for games!
Nice to have:
- Experience in working in an Agile environment.
- Experience with Jira.
- Experience with Unity engine.
- Experience with TestRail.
- Basic knowledge of sound production.
- Ability to selectively listen to sound layers.
- Knowledge of Wwise software.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care.
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines and various foodtrucks.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and 7 types of milk :)
- Free library with wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- From 20 to to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.