Tech QA Analyst
- Jagiellońska, Warszawa, Poland
To create revolutionary, story-driven RPGs which go straight to the hearts of gamers — this is our mission. As a driven team of talented professionals from all around the globe, we want to earn our place as one of the world’s top video-game developers, push narrative boundaries, and build unforgettable stories that set and redefine the standards for the genre.
We are currently looking for a talented and motivated person to join our QA team as Technical QA Analyst. If C++ is nothing new for you and you'd like to show us your gaming skills - we're waiting for your application!
Daily responsibilities in a nutshell
- Everyday testing and verifying new game features and writing reports.
- Cooperating closely with programmers and technical artists.
- Reporting and verifying various bugs in game code.
- Testing the performance and stability of the game.
- Reporting crashes.
- Working on different platforms.
- Ability to think analytically and work systematically.
- Knowledge of testing methodology.
- Experience in programming (C++ will be a big advantage).
- Very good English language skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work within a team and under time pressure.
- ...passion for games!
Nice to have
- Experience in working in a similar position.
- Technical degree.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care.
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site and a Multisport card.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines and various foodtrucks.
- Free library with a wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- A dog-friendly office.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and a few types of milk :)
- Step by step assistance and a ‘Relocation Package’ for new staff willing to relocate to Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.