- Warsaw, Poland
To create revolutionary, story-driven RPGs which go straight to the hearts of gamers — this is our mission. As a driven team of talented professionals from all around the globe, we want to earn our place as one of the world’s top video-game developers, push narrative boundaries, and build unforgettable stories that set and redefine the standards for the genre.
- Assist with planning and execution of marketing campaigns for the CD PROJEKT RED portfolio
- Oversee department localization process and vendors
- Processing invoices for the marketing department
- Help maintain marketing calendar for upcoming assets and key beats
- Assist marketing team with campaign planning tasks as needed
- Maintaining physical marketing collateral stock and helping order items as needed
- Managing clerical duties for entire marketing department
- Assist with trafficking and managing assets as needed.
- 1+ years of experience in marketing or a professional environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (including by not limited to Excel and PowerPoint) and Keynote
- 4-year university degree
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Fluency in English
- Able to coordinate many projects at the same time
- Proactive problem-solving skills.
- Well-developed organization and coordination skills.
- Positive attitude
- Able to work under pressure
- Digital media publishing experience is a plus
- Active gamer (nice to have)
Please send your CV in english.
A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
Private health care.
Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines, and a few types of milk. :)
Many social activities and parties.
From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Warsaw.
Polish lessons for foreign employees.