Physical Security Specialist
- Warsaw, Poland
To create revolutionary, story-driven RPGs which go straight to the hearts of gamers — this is our mission. As a driven team of talented professionals from all around the globe, we want to earn our place as one of the world’s top video-game developers, push narrative boundaries, and build unforgettable stories that set and redefine the standards for the genre.
As a Physical Security Specialist you will work closely with the Security and Administration departments to manage, monitor and improve security level for all CD Projekt RED offices.
- Act as a system owner and an administrator for CCTV, access control system and others physical security systems.
- Be the first point of contact with security guard service.
- Develop physical security policies, standards and procedures and provide technical guidance designed to protect personnel, facilities, property and other assets.
- Conduct physical security inspections/surveys, manage centralized physical security initiatives, oversight of physical security projects.
- Advise on issues relating to physical security.
- Assist in research and development of projects.
- Provide compliance support in areas of the cross-discipline team.
- Perform audit of compliance with internal or client contractual requirements.
- Cooperate with companies providing CCTV, Access Control and security services.
- Write security-oriented procedures, instructions, guidelines for the relevant stakeholders.
- Design security training materials and organize training sessions for the other departments.
- Maintain a cordial relationship with the key partners (internal and external).
- 2+ years of experience working with Physical Security Principles, Access Control/Intrusion Detection and CCTV Surveillance systems.
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical, organizational, communication and presentation skills.
- Solid understanding of Access Control/Intrusion Detection and CCTV Surveillance.
- English and Polish (oral and written) communication is required.
- Willingness to work on-call in the event of a security breach or other emergency.
- Any security certificate will be an advantage.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care.
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with a personal trainer on-site.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines, and various foodtrucks.
- Fresh fruits twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines, and a few types of milk. :)
- Free library with a wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.