- Warsaw, Poland
To create revolutionary, story-driven RPGs which go straight to the hearts of gamers — this is our mission. As a driven team of talented professionals from all around the globe, we want to earn our place as one of the world’s top video-game developers, push narrative boundaries, and build unforgettable stories that set and redefine the standards for the genre.
Joining our studio as a Video Artist means participating in the creation of innovative video materials to promote our games. We are looking for a person with a head full of ideas and a passion for creating phenomenal projects. If you want to develop your skills among real enthusiasts, join our team!
- Taking part in the production of high-quality promotional video materials.
- Creating, editing, post-production and versioning of video projects.
- Coming up with concepts, ideas and creating the scenarios for video materials.
- Cooperating with Video Team Lead, Producer and other marketing team members.
- 2 years experience in a similar position in the video materials creation.
- Solid experience with editing software like Adobe Premiere, Final Cut, etc.
- Experience with motion design software like After Effects, Cinema 4D etc.
- Ability to sharing visions, expectations, opinions and ideas in a clear way.
- Storytelling skills.
- Creativity, flexibility and readiness to learn.
- Very good English.
- Passion for games!
- Artists should include their portfolio to their application.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care (Enel Med, Medicover or Lux Med).
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site and a Multisport card.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines and various foodtrucks.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and a few types of milk :)
- Free library with wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- A dog-friendly office.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- Step by step assistance and a ‘Relocation Package’ for new staff willing to relocate to Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.