- Warsaw, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
We are looking for a talented Writer to join our unique team. A person in this position will be creating history and fluffs for our games. If creativity is one of your strongest points and you're hungry for new challenges - join us!
- Writing card fluffs.
- Writing dialogues.
- Writing new lore elements.
- Supporting narrative content for various game systems.
- Help the design team iterate on narrative tasks.
- Good knowledge of English.
- Native or excellent knowledge of Polish is a strong plus.
- Successfully adapted script or published texts (book, short stories, etc.)
- Good knowledge of Witcher lore is a strong plus.
- Good language sense and excellent writing talent.
- General knowledge of culture and society.
- Well-developed communication skills and ability to collaborate with others.
- Creativity and a flexible approach to the creation process.
- Willingness to create games.
Nice to have
- Experience in working in a creative team.
- Experience in the video game industry (the title does not have to be published).
- Passion for video games! :)
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care.
- Multisport card.
- Free library with a wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- A dog-friendly office.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and a few types of milk :)
Please note, this is not a remote position. Candidates must be able to commute to our studio in Warsaw.