- Warsaw, Poland
To create revolutionary, story-driven RPGs which go straight to the hearts of gamers — this is our mission. As a driven team of talented professionals from all around the globe, we want to earn our place as one of the world’s top video-game developers, push narrative boundaries, and build unforgettable stories that set and redefine the standards for the genre.
Our Legal Corporate team is growing which is why we are looking for an energetic and independent person who values work in a dynamic environment. If you have experience in the field of civil, economic law and are characterized by perfect organizational skills, do not hesitate to apply.
- Ongoing legal services for the CD PROJEKT Capital Group, in particular in the field of civil and economic law.
- Monitoring legal provisions and legislative processes related to the activities of CD PROJEKT Capital Group to ensure compliance with internal regulations.
- Preparation of legal opinions and provision of ongoing legal consultations.
- Consulting, editing, verifying, and accepting contracts in terms of formal and legal matters.
- Legal education.
- Professional experience in the legal department or a law firm (minimum 2 years).
- Very good knowledge of the provisions of civil and commercial law.
- Very good command of English.
- Good knowledge of MS Office and legal systems (for example Lex).
- Experience in preparing and auditing contracts.
Nice to have:
- Experience in the field of copyright law and new technologies.
- Knowledge of compliance management in the organization.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care (Medicover).
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site.
- 2 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and 7 types of milk :)
- Free library with wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.