- Kraków, Poland
To create revolutionary, story-driven RPGs which go straight to the hearts of gamers — this is our mission. As a driven team of talented professionals from all around the globe, we want to earn our place as one of the world’s top video-game developers, push narrative boundaries, and build unforgettable stories that set and redefine the standards for the genre.
CD PROJEKT RED is currently looking for a talented Level Artist to join our Environment Art team in Kraków to work on the new, immersive projects. As an Environment Level Artist, you will be creating breathtaking worlds that millions of players will be diving into.
- Creating locations, to provide the best player experience possible.
- Creating strong environment storytelling with set dressing.
- Cooperating with the Art Director and Art Leads to maintain artistic consistency and vision for the game, while building stellar levels and scenes.
- Collaborating effectively with Level Designers, Concept Artists, Quest and Story teams.
- Maintaining production and optimization pipeline.
- Meeting deadlines.
- At least 2 years experience in working in the games industry on at least one AAA title.
- Great sense of scale, proportion, and composition.
- Creativity and an excellent eye for detail.
- Good skills in one of the leading modeling packages (3DS Max, Maya, etc.).
- Knowledge of physically based rendering (PBR).
- Understanding of optimization.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team.
- Ability to easily communicate in English.
- Passion for games!
We would consider as a plus
- Experience with procedural content creation packages (Substance, Houdini, World Machine).
- Creating immersive lighting & environmental effects.
- Strong skill in creating high-quality 3d models
- Creating photorealistic original textures using various tools and middleware.
- Setting up materials and shaders to achieve the best possible final quality.
Artists should enclose a portfolio or link to an online portfolio to their application. As a part of the recruitment process, the candidates will be asked to perform an art test.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- A competitive salary and project-based bonuses.
- Private healthcare.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- Step by step assistance and a ‘Relocation Package’ for new staff willing to relocate to Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.