- Warsaw, Poland
To create revolutionary, story-driven RPGs which go straight to the hearts of gamers — this is our mission. As a driven team of talented professionals from all around the globe, we want to earn our place as one of the world’s top video-game developers, push narrative boundaries, and build unforgettable stories that set and redefine the standards for the genre.
As a Graphic Designer in Marketing Design Team, you will be responsible for studio's IP visual assets: adapting, extending, and even creating them from the ground up. If your main interest is working with print production files that is even better. All of this with the support of multidisciplinary designers. We are looking for the creative who can embrace and nourish the team's vision with own ideas.
- Creation of promotional materials, layouts for print, graphics for internet
- Taking care of the coherence of the visual identity of all graphic materials
- Creation of original promotional gadgets
- Cooperation with PR & Marketing Team and Developers
- At least 3 years of experience as designer.
- Advanced knowledge of Photoshop and InDesign, a very good knowledge of Illustrator.
- Designing and preparing files for the print production.
- Desire for taking care of brand assets visual management.
- Knowledge of current trends in graphic design.
- Good sense of composition, color and typography.
- Passion for creation of original projects.
- A team player attitude and we mean it 😊
Nice to have:
- Experience in working with large scale production and big formats.
- Any other designing interests, skills or hobbies (e.g., interactive design, designing clothes, gadgets, being a presentation mastermind, drawing, etc…)
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care.
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with a personal trainer on-site.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines, and various foodtrucks.
- Fresh fruits twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines, and a few types of milk. :)
- Free library with a wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.