- Warsaw, Poland
To create revolutionary, story-driven RPGs which go straight to the hearts of gamers — this is our mission. As a driven team of talented professionals from all around the globe, we want to earn our place as one of the world’s top video-game developers, push narrative boundaries, and build unforgettable stories that set and redefine the standards for the genre.
- Creating a range of styles that fits GWENT art direction, from concept to implementation.
- Create game interface and menus.
- Create in game ornaments.
- Contributing to the art pipeline while understanding target platform constraints.
- Meeting project deadlines/milestones.
- BA in art media, graphic design or equivalent relevant experience.
- 2+ years of experience as video game artist.
- Thorough understanding of digital/traditional and Graphic art techniques.
- Good skills using Photoshop/Illustrator.
- Background in academic drawing, sketching and/or illustration is a major asset.
- Versatile and prepared to tackle many different kinds of tasks, ranging from creative challenges to mass production.
We offer you:
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care.
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with a personal trainer on-site.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines, and various foodtrucks.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines, and a few types of milk. :)
- Free library with a wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.