Investor Relations Specialist
- Warsaw, Poland
To create revolutionary, story-driven RPGs which go straight to the hearts of gamers — this is our mission. As a driven team of talented professionals from all around the globe, we want to earn our place as one of the world’s top video-game developers, push narrative boundaries, and build unforgettable stories that set and redefine the standards for the genre.
As a member of our Investor Relations (IR) team you will communicate with investors, analysts and financial media journalists, coordinate events and work together with other team members to create a perfect communication with the investor community. Wouldn’t that be interesting?
- Helping managing the information flow according to the rules of a listed company;
- Preparing IR-related presentations, reports and other materials;
- Actively supporting the process of the ESG reporting;
- Communicating with investors, analysts and financial media journalists;
- Managing IR website;
- Coordinating roadshows, conferences and investors meetings;
- Supporting IR team activities and other duties/projects as assigned;
- Cooperating with other departments.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience;
- At least two year's experience in investor relations (in a listed company, IR agency, brokerage house/investment fund or in business journalism);
- An experience in ESG reporting will be an advantage;
- Fluent in Polish and English;
- Financial markets knowledge and interest in the stock market;
- Strong analytical skills and detail oriented;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written);
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment;
- Passionate gamer (would be a huge plus). :)
We offer you:
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care.
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with a personal trainer on-site.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines, and various foodtrucks.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines, and a few types of milk. :)
- Free library with a wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.