IT Assets Specialist
- Warsaw, Poland
To create revolutionary, story-driven RPGs which go straight to the hearts of gamers — this is our mission. As a driven team of talented professionals from all around the globe, we want to earn our place as one of the world’s top video-game developers, push narrative boundaries, and build unforgettable stories that set and redefine the standards for the genre.
We are looking for a proactive, determined, and well-organized person who’d join our IT Team. If you already have experience in administration, documentation management, and inventory we will be happy to see your CV and Cover Letter
- Keeping inventory of IT assets up to date.
- Reporting IT assets stock and potential risks to IT management.
- Maintaining transparent and accessible assets tracking documentation.
- IT related invoices settlement.
- Supporting IT processes.
- At least 2 years in the field in one of:Treasury Management, Accounting, Business/IT processes, Business/IT operation, Administration.
- Conversational level of English.
- Accuracy in carrying out tasks.
- Well-developed organization and coordination skills.
- Proactive problem-solving skills.
- Positive attitude and teamwork spirit.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care (Medicover).
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site.
- 2 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and 7 types of milk :)
- Free library with wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.