- Warsaw, Poland
To create revolutionary, story-driven RPGs which go straight to the hearts of gamers — this is our mission. As a driven team of talented professionals from all around the globe, we want to earn our place as one of the world’s top video-game developers, push narrative boundaries, and build unforgettable stories that set and redefine the standards for the genre.
We are looking for a skilled and experienced UX Designer to join our team in Warsaw. The ideal candidate should be able to work well in a team environment as well as independently. If you are willing to constantly push yourself to improve, don’t hesitate and send us your application!
- Collaborate with Engineers and Designers to create wireframes, prototypes and visual mocks that meet design requirements.
- Iterate on design concepts according to feedback, reviews and changing requirements.
- Create functional prototypes.
- Implementing designs with existing tools.
- Optimize game experience on all levels.
- At least 3 years' experience in a similar position.
- Deep knowledge and understanding of user behavior and interactive design.
- Knowledge of prototyping tools.
- Ability to do layout designs with provided tools.
- Knowledge of current UX trends, techniques and technologies.
- Excellent communication skills, friendly and approachable attitude.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Fluent English.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care.
- Multisport card.
- Free library with a wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- A dog-friendly office.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and a few types of milk :)