Senior Character Artist
- Jagiellońska 74, building E, Warsaw, Poland
To create revolutionary, story-driven RPGs which go straight to the hearts of gamers — this is our mission. As a driven team of talented professionals from all around the globe, we want to earn our place as one of the world’s top video-game developers, push narrative boundaries, and build unforgettable stories that set and redefine the standards for the genre.
CD PROJEKT RED is looking for an exceptional and talented Senior Character Artist to join our team. The candidate for this position needs to demonstrate deep understanding of industry standard 3D character modelling techniques as well as show interest in emerging trends in this field.
- Modelling and texturing high-quality characters, creatures and items.
- Working closely with Concept and Animation departments.
- Maintaining the production pipeline and meeting deadlines.
- At least 5 years of experience as a character artist.
- Strong modelling and texturing skills.
- Strong understanding of human form and anatomy.
- Knowledge of Zbrush, Marvelous Designer, Substance painter, Photoshop, Maya (or other 3D software).
- Ability to communicate in English.
- Knowledge of pattern making/garment design is a plus.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care and Multisport card.
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with a personal trainer on-site.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines, and a few types of milk. :)
- Free library with a wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- Employee parking.
- Dog-friendly office.