- Warsaw, Poland
To create revolutionary, story-driven RPGs which go straight to the hearts of gamers — this is our mission. As a driven team of talented professionals from all around the globe, we want to earn our place as one of the world’s top video-game developers, push narrative boundaries, and build unforgettable stories that set and redefine the standards for the genre.
The GWENT team is looking for a talented Gameplay Programmer who will work with client-side and server-side programmers. You will be responsible for designing and implementing architecture, features, tools and best practices for the team. If you feel you’re up for the task, send us your CV!
Daily responsibilities in a nutshell
Designing and implementing code architecture
Meeting deadlines and producing high quality code
Rapidly prototyping game ideas, but also writing production ready code
Liaising with teams and individuals from a range of backgrounds & disciplines to help design, implement, test and ultimately deliver a range of features
Developing supporting tools and systems
Required skills & experience
- Must be passionate about games.
- Experience in game development with Unity 2D/3D, C++, C#.
- Computer Science/Software Engineering degree or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years with Unity and C#.
- Knowledge and expertise in both 2D and 3D game development.
- Fluent in English.
Nice to have
- Experience with build pipelines.
- Knowledge and expertise making networked multiplayer games.
- Deep knowledge of creating tools within Unity.
- An understanding of UX and its application to game development.
- Experience creating UI within Unity.
- Experience working on mobile platforms (iOS & Android).
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care.
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with a personal trainer on-site.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines, and various foodtrucks.
- Fresh fruits twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines, and a few types of milk. :)
- Free library with a wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Warsaw.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.