- Warsaw, Poland
To create revolutionary, story-driven RPGs which go straight to the hearts of gamers — this is our mission. As a driven team of talented professionals from all around the globe, we want to earn our place as one of the world’s top video-game developers, push narrative boundaries, and build unforgettable stories that set and redefine the standards for the genre.
CD PROJEKT RED is looking for an exceptional and well-organized Producer, who will be working on implementation of agile development processes within our AAA projects. The person in this position will hold an important role in the production of our games and will help our talented developers deliver high-quality content. If you are able to communicate with people as efficiently as you do with your computer, join us!
- Support the product owner and cross-functional development teams.
- Identify impediments and remove obstacles in collaboration with other team members.
- Help to continuously improve workflows and enable team members to focus and deliver.
- Enhance agile methods within the development team and overall organisation.
- Identifying and solving any problems or risks that arise.
- Synchronising the planning between teams to assure good communication and effective task-flow.
- Helping our teams grow, not only in size but in quality through coaching and mentoring.
- At least 2 years of experience as a Producer, Project Manager or Scrum Master.
- Experience working in an Agile environment, preferably in Scrum and Kanban.
- Knowledge of technical engineering best practices, e.g., test driven development, continuous integration, DevOps, etc.
- Proactive problem solving skills.
- Positive and constructive attitude.
- Experience using project management tools.
- Ability to easily communicate in English.
- A passion for games.
Nice to have
- Proven ability to effectively work across teams involved in a game development lifecycle..
- Experience coaching and training individuals and teams in Agile concepts and practices.
- Demonstrated experience at driving Agile transformations from design to implementation.
- Deep knowledge of the Jira and Confluence tools.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care.
- Multisport card.
- Free library with a wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- A dog-friendly office.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and a few types of milk :)