Financial Consolidation and Reporting Specialist
- Warsaw, Poland
To create revolutionary, story-driven RPGs which go straight to the hearts of gamers — this is our mission. As a driven team of talented professionals from all around the globe, we want to earn our place as one of the world’s top video-game developers, push narrative boundaries, and build unforgettable stories that set and redefine the standards for the genre.
Due to the dynamic development, we are looking for a person who will join our accounting team. If you already have experience in preparing consolidated financial statements, speak English fluently, and want to grow in a dynamic and creative environment, this job offer is for you!
- Preparing of the consolidation package including reconciliation of intergroup transactions and a separate financial statement of the company.
- Analyzing consolidation packages in order to verify their correctness.
- Creating policy and supervising the correctness of application of the accounting principles in the Group.
- Cooperation with an external auditor and internal accounting and controlling department.
- Implementing solutions optimizing the reporting processes.
- Participating in the implementation of the ERP system and reporting support system for consolidation purposes.
- Master’s degree in economics, finance or accounting.
- 7 years’ experience in preparing consolidated financial statements.
- 3 years’ professional practice in a similar position in a company listed on the WSE.
- Extensive knowledge of IAS/IFRS and Polish Accounting Act.
- Fluency in English.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel.
- Experience in ERP implementation and reporting support systems.
- Openness to innovation and changes.
- Ability to work in a team, under time pressure.
- Communicativeness, commitment and respectability.
- Analytical thinker and problem solver.
Nice to have:
- Experience in an auditing company.
- Professional qualification in accountancy e.g. ACCA (qualified or partly qualified).
- Team management experience is an advantage.
- A chance to participate in ambitious projects, all in a great atmosphere, and work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care.
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site and a Multisport card.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines, and various foodtrucks.
- Free library with a wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- A dog-friendly office.
- Free employee parking.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines, and a few types of milk :)