Junior Accounts & Records Specialist
- Warsaw, Poland
To create revolutionary, story-driven RPGs which go straight to the hearts of gamers — this is our mission. As a driven team of talented professionals from all around the globe, we want to earn our place as one of the world’s top video-game developers, push narrative boundaries, and build unforgettable stories that set and redefine the standards for the genre.
- Running registers and registration of documents.
- Organizing and archiving documents.
- Taking care of proper and on-time documents flow in the company.
- Support employees of the company in concluding contracts process and other accounts & records processes such as correspondence flow.
- Cooperation and administrative support for the Accounts & Records Team.
- Handling other tasks as needed.
- Work experience with documents and document flow.
- Work experience with other teams in the companies such as accounting, finance, law departments.
- Ability to work with a large number of documents and accounts & records data.
- Ability to work with a various kind of tasks.
- Bachelor’s degree – best if law or administration / similar.
- Nice to have: law and accounting knowledge and experience, especially with documents and contracts.
- Very good command of English.
- Good knowledge of Google Suit and MS Office.
- Precise and detail oriented person.
- Very well organized person.
- Well work organization while handling various kind of tasks.
- Can-do attitude.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work with a team but also handling individual tasks.
- Great personal culture.
- Openness for change and willingness to taking up new challenges.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care.
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with a personal trainer on-site.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines, and various foodtrucks.
- Fresh fruits twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines, and a few types of milk. :)
- Free library with a wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.