Technical Support Associate (Contract) - GWENT
- Warsaw, Poland
To create revolutionary, story-driven RPGs which go straight to the hearts of gamers — this is our mission. As a driven team of talented professionals from all around the globe, we want to earn our place as one of the world’s top video-game developers, push narrative boundaries, and build unforgettable stories that set and redefine the standards for the genre.
As a member of our Technical Support team, you will communicate and share knowledge with both players and workmates, track and prioritize reported issues, and make sure players' needs and concerns are reflected in game updates. You will work together with other teams representing the whole span of the production cycle to improve our games. We are expanding the boundaries of how involved a role Technical Support can play in a game dev studio. Wanna join?
- Communicating with players and offering technical advice.
- Identifying issues, prioritizing, reporting and following up on them to their resolution using internal and external tools.
- Collaborating with other teams, including production, QA, design, programming, PR, legal and marketing.
- Researching and obtaining solutions and information.
- Upholding and sharing CD PROJEKT RED’s values.
- Either excellent communication skills in English including writing (wording, layout, formality level adjustment) or excellent communication skills in Russian/German accompanied with good communication skills in English.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment.
- Analytical thinking and pattern recognition skills.
- Experience in working with customers including services and customer support.
- Experience in teamwork and progression-focused organized gaming will be a plus.
Nice to have:
- A dedicated gamer with experience in progression-focused, organized gaming and self-improvement within a game.
- Interest in CCGs, strategy games, e-sports competitive scene.
- Interest in computer science, modern PC hardware, programming.
Please include your cover letter and resume in English to be considered in our recruitment process. Please explain what the term “GG” stands for in one short paragraph in your cover letter.
- In-house contract for a definite time (6 months).
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines, and various foodtrucks.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines, and 7 types of milk
- Free library with a wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.