- Warsaw, Poland
To create revolutionary, story-driven RPGs which go straight to the hearts of gamers — this is our mission. As a driven team of talented professionals from all around the globe, we want to earn our place as one of the world’s top video-game developers, push narrative boundaries, and build unforgettable stories that set and redefine the standards for the genre.
CD PROJEKT RED is looking for an exceptional, talented and experienced illustrator to join our Gwent team. The perfect candidate works well in an environment of people who are passionate about creating great art, takes constructive criticism very well and can complete tasks by the assigned due dates.
- Creating high quality illustrations in collaboration with other artists on the team.
- Being responsible for original ideas and composition of illustrations.
- Maintaining the production pipeline and meeting deadlines.
- Working closely with the Design Teams.
- Following the guidelines and maintaining a coherent style.
- At least 3 years in a similar position.
- Excellent illustration and storytelling skills with an eye for perspective, color, lighting, mood and composition.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Photoshop or Painter.
- Solid foundation in traditional art, such as figure drawing, industrial design and landscape painting.
- Experience working in a wide variety of styles but also able to work within an established genre.
- Outstanding creativity and a very strong commitment to a project.
- Excellent communication abilities.
- Avid and passionate gamer.
- Ability to communicate in English.
- Art college degree.
- Experience in the gaming industry.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care.
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines and various foodtrucks.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and 7 types of milk :)
- Free library with wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.