- Warsaw, Poland
To create revolutionary, story-driven RPGs which go straight to the hearts of gamers — this is our mission. As a driven team of talented professionals from all around the globe, we want to earn our place as one of the world’s top video-game developers, push narrative boundaries, and build unforgettable stories that set and redefine the standards for the genre.
As a Junior Programmer you will be introduced to the design, implementation, optimization and maintenance of our technology used to create the best multiplatform AAA RPGs. In this position you will cooperate with designers and with other programmers to build the tech that drives our games.
- Supporting and extending engine and game systems.
- Debugging and bug fixing.
- Working with others to achieve team goals.
- Writing high quality code and testing it in the game.
- Additional responsibilities may be assigned as needed.
- Computer Science/Software Engineering degree or equivalent work experience.
- Good knowledge of C++ coding principles and practices.
- Is a team player.
- Familiarity with the Visual Studio environment.
- Knowledge of game engine architecture and algorithms.
- Solid communication skills.
- Can think and work creatively, taking initiative to solve problems.
- Strong drive towards professional growth.
- Can easily communicate in English.
- Agile mindset is a plus.
- Passion for creating games.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care.
- Multisport card.
- Free library with a wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- A dog-friendly office.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and a few types of milk :)