Video Editor / Motion Designer
- Warsaw, Poland
To create revolutionary, story-driven RPGs which go straight to the hearts of gamers — this is our mission. As a driven team of talented professionals from all around the globe, we want to earn our place as one of the world’s top video-game developers, push narrative boundaries, and build unforgettable stories that set and redefine the standards for the genre.
CD PROJEKT RED is looking for a person to join the Gwent team as a Video Editor/Motion Designer. The person working in this position will work very closely with the dev team to create the best marketing video materials. If you love The Witcher world and you’re looking for a challenge, apply to our studio!
Creating mockups and editing trailers from pre-production (script) to release candidate
Creating simple animation in our video assets
Working together with the asset producer, sharing pipeline and deadline responsibilities.
Helping with the production of live esports events
Experience in video creation process from brief taking to final release.
Solid experience with editing software like Adobe Premiere, Final Cut, etc.
Experience with motion design software like After Effects, Cinema 4D etc.
Cinematic storytelling skills and a creative mind.
Passion for games and creating videos from scratch
Nice to have:
Knowledge of 3D programs (Maya, 3Ds Max, etc.)
Experience working on game engines (Unity, Unreal, etc.)
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care (Enel Med, Medicover or Lux Med).
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site and a Multisport card.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines and various foodtrucks.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and a few types of milk :)
- Free library with wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- A dog-friendly office.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- Step by step assistance and a ‘Relocation Package’ for new staff willing to relocate to Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.
Candidates are kindly requested to provide portfolio/examples of the projects they did.