- Warsaw, Poland
To create revolutionary, story-driven RPGs which go straight to the hearts of gamers — this is our mission. As a driven team of talented professionals from all around the globe, we want to earn our place as one of the world’s top video-game developers, push narrative boundaries, and build unforgettable stories that set and redefine the standards for the genre.
As an UI Programmer you will be introduced to the implementation, optimization and maintenance of our technology for user interface and user interface itself used in our AAA titles. The person taking this position will cooperate with artists, designers and with other programmers to create technical solutions that will fulfill the needs of video games we produce.
- Taking part in the design and implementation of user interfaces.
- Maintenance and optimisation of existing game’s user interfaces.
- Creating new features for user interface framework.
- Implementing tools for UI artists and designers.
- Tracking and fixing bugs in game user interface and user interface framework.
- Implementing tests to protect new and existing features
- Completing tasks on time and creating high quality code.
- Cooperating with UI artists and designers to implement UI in game.
- Very good knowledge of C++.
- Strong attention to detail and quality.
- Strong knowledge of user interface design patterns.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Proficiency in algorithms and code architecture.
- Debugging and optimization skills.
- Ability to easily communicate in English.
Nice to have
- Finished projects with user interface implementation.
- Knowledge of how the user interface system works in other engines: Unreal Engine, Unity, CryEngine, etc.
- Knowledge of shader languages and generally about graphics programming
- Being an active gamer.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care.
- Multisport card.
- Free library with a wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- A dog-friendly office.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and a few types of milk :)