Senior Video Editor
- Warsaw, Poland
To create revolutionary, story-driven RPGs which go straight to the hearts of gamers — this is our mission. As a driven team of talented professionals from all around the globe, we want to earn our place as one of the world’s top video-game developers, push narrative boundaries, and build unforgettable stories that set and redefine the standards for the genre.
- Taking part in the production of high-quality promotional video materials.
- Creating, editing, post-production and versioning of video projects.
- Coming up with concepts, ideas and creating the scenarios for video materials.
- Working with the Engine Team on cinematic tools.
- Cooperating with Video Team, internal stakeholders and external partners
- Avid and passionate gamer
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar position in the video materials creation
- Solid experience with editing software like Adobe Premiere, Final Cut, etc.
- Experience with motion design software like After Effects, Cinema 4D etc.
- Experience in whole process of creating videos. Starting from following the brief to finalizing and preparing for release
- Experience with game engine(s)
- Experience with 3D software (Maya/3ds Max/Blender etc)
- Ability to sharing visions, expectations, opinions and ideas in a clear way.
- Cinematic, storytelling skills
- Ability to communicate in English
- Outstanding creativity and a very strong commitment to a project
- Excellent communication abilities
- Creativity, flexibility and readiness to learn
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with special effects and compositing
- Experience with shooting with DSLR
- Animation skills
- Working with audio design
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care (Enel Med, Medicover or Lux Med).
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site and a Multisport card.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines and various foodtrucks.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and a few types of milk :)
- Free library with wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- A dog-friendly office.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- Step by step assistance and a ‘Relocation Package’ for new staff willing to relocate to Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.
Candidates are kindly requested to provide portfolio/examples of the projects they did.