Assistant of the Board
- Warsaw, Poland
To create revolutionary, story-driven RPGs which go straight to the hearts of gamers — this is our mission. As a driven team of talented professionals from all around the globe, we want to earn our place as one of the world’s top video-game developers, push narrative boundaries, and build unforgettable stories that set and redefine the standards for the genre.
Our company is rapidly growing and we are looking for an experienced, motivated, and highly organized professional to function as an Assistant of the Board. If you are not satisfied with corporate standards and a rigid, top-down course of action, but aim to build the highest quality of work standards, ones that derive from the understanding of a company's goals and truly change reality - join us.
- Manages the CEOs and the board agenda, making sure that all commitments are followed and respected, serves as “gatekeeper” and “gateway” role.
- Be prepared to manage competing priorities and complex tasks with minimal direction.
- Assist with executive email inboxes to help respond, prioritize, and coordinate.
- Supports key executive meetings through meeting organization, agenda preparation, documents collection and proof-reading.
- Strong coordination with administrators across the enterprise.
- Self-starting personality with the ability to remain composed while effectively handling multiple projects simultaneously.
- General office duties, including screening and answering calls, reconciling expense reports and budgets, routing contracts and invoices for payment, filing, correspondence, etc.
- Handle other duties as needed
- 5+ consecutive years of experience in a similar role supporting multiple senior executives
- Fluent in Polish and English
- Strong proficiency in Google Docs
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Impeccable organizational and time-management abilities
- Exceptional attention to detail as well as the ability to see the big picture
- Ability to act with discretion when handling confidential matters
- Confident and approachable demeanor
- Possess a strong commitment to quality
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Nice to have: knowledge and experience regarding legal operations of stock-exchange-listed companies.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care.
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with a personal trainer on-site.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines, and various foodtrucks.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines, and a few types of milk. :)
- Free library with a wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.