- Warsaw, Poland
To create revolutionary, story-driven RPGs which go straight to the hearts of gamers — this is our mission. As a driven team of talented professionals from all around the globe, we want to earn our place as one of the world’s top video-game developers, push narrative boundaries, and build unforgettable stories that set and redefine the standards for the genre.
CD PROJEKT RED is looking for an exceptional and well-organized Producer, who will be working on implementation of agile development processes within the Gwent and Thronebreaker projects. The person in this position will participate in production of one of the best F2P titles worldwide and will be able to implement a new way of functioning the truth agile team. If you are able to communicate with people as efficiently as you do with your computer, join us!
Daily responsibilities in a nutshell
Support the product owner and cross-functional development teams
Identify impediments and remove obstacles in collaboration
Help to continuously improve workflows and enable team members to focus and deliver
Enhance agile methods within the development team and overall organisation
Identifying and solving any problems or risks that arise.
Synchronizing the planning between teams to assure good communication and effective task-flow.
Helping our teams grow, not only in size but in quality through coaching and mentoring.
At least 2 years of experience as a Producer, Project Manager or Scrum Master
Experience working in an Agile environment, preferably in Scrum.
Knowledge of technical engineering best practices, e.g., test driven development, continuous integration, DevOps, etc.
Proactive problem solving skills.
Positive and constructive attitude.
Experience using project management tools.
Ability to easily communicate in English.
Proven ability to effectively work across teams involved in a game development lifecycle.
Experience coaching and training individuals and teams in Agile concepts and practices
Demonstrated experience at driving Agile transformations from design to implementation
Deep knowledge of the Jira and Confluence tools
A passion for games and game services.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care (Enel Med, Medicover or Lux Med).
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site and a Multisport card.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines and various foodtrucks.
- Free library with a wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- A dog-friendly office.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and a few types of milk :)
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- Step by step assistance and a ‘Relocation Package’ for new staff willing to relocate to Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.