Motion Capture Session Assistant / Mocap Technician
- Warsaw, Poland
To create revolutionary, story-driven RPGs which go straight to the hearts of gamers — this is our mission. As a driven team of talented professionals from all around the globe, we want to earn our place as one of the world’s top video-game developers, push narrative boundaries, and build unforgettable stories that set and redefine the standards for the genre.
- Creating motion capture shoot schedules
- Managing shot list order during mocap recording
- Marking good takes, section on the mocap list during recording
- Book talents for the shoot
- Distributing scripts before and during recording
- Attend pre-production meetings
- Help out motion capture technicians with talent’s markering up process
- Assist motion capture stage assistant during layout prop designs
- Assist motion capture team during organization of the mocap shoots
- Maintain mocap talents database
- Gathering and sending reference materials for the talents for upcoming shoots
- Maintain meticulous notes throughout the course of shoot days to help generate production reports and summaries
- During downtime periods assists motion capture technicians with daily tasks (processing mocap data, pipeline improvements, equipment maintenance, restocking expendables)
- At least 2 year of experience with motion capture
- Can work independently while being an integral member of a high-functioning team
- Speaking Fluent English
- Outstanding communication and public speaking skills
- Knowledge of Vicon Blade or Vicon Shogun
- Knowledge of MotionBuilder/Maya
- Knowledge of Jira (nice to have)
- Exceptionally detail-oriented with the proven ability to handle numerous tasks
- Jack of all trades
- Time oriented and organized
- Ability to work calmly under pressure.
- Loves complex and creative problem solving
- Keen attention to detail
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care (Enel Med, Medicover or Lux Med).
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines and various foodtrucks.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and 7 types of milk :)
- Free library with wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
Please enclose a cover letter in English to your application. Portfolio is welcome 😊