Python Developer / Build master
- Warsaw, Poland
To create revolutionary, story-driven RPGs which go straight to the hearts of gamers — this is our mission. As a driven team of talented professionals from all around the globe, we want to earn our place as one of the world’s top video-game developers, push narrative boundaries, and build unforgettable stories that set and redefine the standards for the genre.
Working closely with teams to to understand how automation can improve pipelines and workflows
Identify opportunities for automation of software processes
Designing and implementing new pipelines as the requirements change
Supporting and extending our internal Build System and other systems
Implementing new features and backend frameworks for extended Python integration for our services via REST and various databases
Taking part in code review process
Debugging and bug fixing
Meeting deadlines and producing high-quality code
Additional responsibilities may be assigned as needed
At least 2 years of professional programming experience
Good knowledge of Python
Good problem solving skills
Solid communication skills
Strong drive towards professional growth
Ability to work within a specified set of guidelines
Ability to easily communicate in English
Passion for creating games
Nice to have
Experience with other scripting languages (PowerShell, bash)
Prior experience with data analysis and visualization using Python
Experience with remote debugging
Interesting open source portfolio
Experience with front-end web technologies such as React, TypeScript
Experience with automating Linux, MacOS and Windows machines via Red Hat Ansible
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care (Enel Med, Medicover or Lux Med).
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines and various foodtrucks.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and 7 types of milk :)
- Free library with wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.