Junior Build Engineer (DevOps)
- Warsaw, Poland
To create revolutionary, story-driven RPGs which go straight to the hearts of gamers — this is our mission. As a driven team of talented professionals from all around the globe, we want to earn our place as one of the world’s top video-game developers, push narrative boundaries, and build unforgettable stories that set and redefine the standards for the genre.
We are looking for a quick-witted person who will be developing and adapting our internal tools and systems limited to supporting CDPR AAA titles only. Before taking over responsibility for an in-house build system, the candidate will be fully trained for all aspects of our build process. The responsibilities will cover day to day support of the game creation process, improving our pipelines and build processes. If you wish to learn unique technologies and at the same time gain a skill set useful in any other working environment, this is the job for you.
- Maintenance and improvement of existing build pipelines (in-house technology).
- Assisting in development of new build processes in close cooperation with other development teams.
- Maintenance of source control branches and resolution of merge conflicts during integrations.
- Close cooperation with IT team regarding build farm software and hardware upgrades.
- Providing support for other teams in matters related to DevOps infrastructure and tools.
- Creating and maintaining documentation of the build/release process.
- Knowledge of C# .NET (or Java and willing to learn C#);
- Powershell/Python scripting;
- At least 1 year of experience in software development;
- Experience using source control software.
- Exposure to DevOps tools & technologies.
- A proactive attitude towards helping others to get their work done faster and more efficient;
- Interest in good code practices;
- English: B2.
Nice to have:
(Please note that these skills are not required to apply for the position. The candidate will be fully trained for all aspects of the build process.)
- Experience with Perforce.
- Knowledge of continuous build, release and deployment systems.
- C++ development experience.
- Experience in the gamedev industry.
- Academic project/own personal project experience will be appreciated.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care (Medicover).
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and 7 types of milk :)
- Free library with wide range of games and books.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.