- Warsaw, Poland
To create revolutionary, story-driven RPGs which go straight to the hearts of gamers — this is our mission. As a driven team of talented professionals from all around the globe, we want to earn our place as one of the world’s top video-game developers, push narrative boundaries, and build unforgettable stories that set and redefine the standards for the genre.
We are looking for an exceptionally well-organized Project Manager/ Video Producer to work alongside our GWENT Communications team. As a Video Producer, you will be planning and overseeing the development of videos, trailers and other assets for the upcoming marketing campaigns.
If you feel like workflow management and proactivity are your cup of tea, join us!
Day-to-day production management of the video materials: gameplay trailers, animations, live videos, CGI.
Ensuring the timely creation of the video projects till the final delivery.
Creating efficiency project’s pipelines and monitoring processes in the whole lifecycle.
Overseeing teams, schedules, deadlines.
Organizing and running team meetings, setting review meetings and quality checks - ensuring visibility to all stakeholders.
Working as a member of the project team with our internal creative team (GWENT development team, Art team, communications team, LiveOps, video artists, copywriters, art directors, animators, motion designers and audio designers).
Day-to-day production management of outsourcers. Active in finding new outsourcers and building a database of outsourcers.
Handling progress reports, inevitable paperwork.
Reporting to the Head of Production.
3+ years of firm experience in video production gained in a production house, animation agency, movie industry or in-house marketing teams.
Solid experience in using project management tools.
Virtuoso-like mastery of MS Office.
Knowledge of video/animation production software (e.g. Creative Cloud).
High competence in organization, troubleshooting, planning and risk management.
Ability to work under pressure while keeping things running smoothly and in order.
Assertiveness and down-to-earth approach when needed.
Excellent written and spoken English.
Please attach your resume and cover letter in english.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care (Enel Med, Medicover or Lux Med).
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines and various foodtrucks.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and 7 types of milk :)
- Free library with wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.