UI Technical Artist
- Warsaw, Poland
To create revolutionary, story-driven RPGs which go straight to the hearts of gamers — this is our mission. As a driven team of talented professionals from all around the globe, we want to earn our place as one of the world’s top video-game developers, push narrative boundaries, and build unforgettable stories that set and redefine the standards for the genre.
CD PROJEKT RED is looking for an experienced UI Technical Artist to join our Gwent team. The perfect candidate works well with a diverse team ranging from artists to programmers in order to build engaging, usable and effective UI. If you are a team player with an eye for quality, let us know!
- Working closely with UI Artists and UI programmers, as well as developers from other disciplines, to implement UI solutions.
- Implementing and maintaining UI assets in the game's engine.
- Delivering proper technical designs and reviewing general user experience.
- Communicating scenarios, interactions and designs to the team.
- Ensuring the technical consistency and integrity of UI assets.
- Bringing solutions to technical problems.
- Defining and documenting technical standards and best practices.
- Testing and debugging UI content.
- Maintaining the production pipeline and meeting deadlines.
- 3 years of working experience with UI development or Technical Art in the gaming industry.
- Intermediate C# programming skills.
- HLSL and Unity ShaderLab knowledge.
- Good understanding of graphics optimization practices.
- Ability to do layout designs with provided tools (Unity or any other engine).
- Knowledge of anchor/layout design for different aspect ratios.
- Understanding of different input systems.
- Excellent communication skills, friendly and approachable attitude.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Fluent English.
Nice to have
- Experience in live games.
- A keen eye for art.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care.
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines and various foodtrucks.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and 7 types of milk :)
- Free library with wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- From 20 to to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.