Junior Technical Artist
- Warsaw, Poland
To create revolutionary, story-driven RPGs which go straight to the hearts of gamers — this is our mission. As a driven team of talented professionals from all around the globe, we want to earn our place as one of the world’s top video-game developers, push narrative boundaries, and build unforgettable stories that set and redefine the standards for the genre.
CD PROJEKT RED is looking for a Junior Technical Artist to join the Gwent team. The candidate for this position needs to demonstrate deep interest in emerging trends in the field. You will be primarily responsible for supporting the art team with custom tools and solutions.
- Working closely with the art and programming departments on creating optimized, high-quality visual assets and tools.
- Defining and documenting technical standards.
- Maintaining the production pipeline and meeting deadlines.
- Knowledge of the gaming industry (even amateur).
- 0-3 years of experience with Unity and/or Unreal and their rendering pipelines.
- Good knowledge of C#.
- Knowledge of industry standard 3D and 2D packages (preferably Maya and Photoshop).
- Outstanding creativity and a very strong commitment to a project.
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills.
- Good attitude towards receiving feedback and exchanging knowledge.
- Ability to communicate in English.
- Avid and passionate gamer.
Nice to have
- Knowledge of Unity’s UI pipeline.
- Knowledge of Cg/HLSL.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care.
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines and various foodtrucks.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and 7 types of milk :)
- Free library with wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.