Tech QA Analyst
- Warsaw, Poland
To create revolutionary, story-driven RPGs which go straight to the hearts of gamers — this is our mission. As a driven team of talented professionals from all around the globe, we want to earn our place as one of the world’s top video-game developers, push narrative boundaries, and build unforgettable stories that set and redefine the standards for the genre.
As Tech QA you will be responsible for testing GWENT: The Witcher Card Game with a focus on the features made by the Tech Center, designing, implementing and testing tools, designing and performing test cases, debugging and providing additional information on found issues. Additionally, as the team’s QA, you will be in charge of organizing testing efforts in the team and making sure the testing needs (i.e. time buffers) are met.
Performing general testing activities of the game and supporting systems and tools.
Designing, testing, implementing and maintaining tools.
Designing and performing test cases in cooperation with other team members.
Working with programmers to debug and provide crucial information related to project quality and maintenance.
Attending team meetings.
Supporting other team members with minor programming tasks / bug fixes.
Enhancing the team’s ability to work with supplementary tooling.
Providing feedback on the quality, stability & performance of the game and tools.
Being proactively engaged in improving the workflow processes used by the team.
- Ability to adapt within an Agile environment.
Knowledge & familiarity of one or more of the following platforms:
PC (GOG Galaxy, Steam)
2 years of experience as QA
Ability to communicate in English fluently
Basic knowledge of programming (including the ability to read and write simple code)
Nice to have:
Experience in working in an Agile environment
Experience with Jira
Experience with Unity engine
Experience with TestRail
Previous experience working as Tech QA / Automation Engineer
Knowledge of C#, Python
Previous automation experience with tools such as Selenium, Jenkins, Sikuli, Unity Test Tools
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care.
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines and various foodtrucks.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and 7 types of milk :)
- Free library with wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- From 20 to to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.