- Warsaw, Poland
To create revolutionary, story-driven RPGs which go straight to the hearts of gamers — this is our mission. As a driven team of talented professionals from all around the globe, we want to earn our place as one of the world’s top video-game developers, push narrative boundaries, and build unforgettable stories that set and redefine the standards for the genre.
CD PROJEKT RED is looking for a talented and passionate Gameplay Designer to join our Gwent: The Witcher Card Game team. If you already have experience in game design and you’ve been playing Gwent, don’t hesitate and apply :)
- Analyzing the data and balancing the game.
- Designing new cards and mechanics.
- Implementing new content and features.
- Cooperating closely with other teams.
- Creating clear design documentation.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a game design role.
- Knowledge and understanding of Gwent and it's mechanics.
- Experience with CCGs or similar strategy titles.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills .
- Passion to play and create video games.
Nice to have
- Being good at Gwent.
- Good technical and math skills.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care.
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site and a Multisport card.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines and various foodtrucks.
- Free library with a wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- A dog-friendly office.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and a few types of milk :)