IT Helpdesk Specialist
- Warsaw, Poland
To create revolutionary, story-driven RPGs which go straight to the hearts of gamers — this is our mission. As a driven team of talented professionals from all around the globe, we want to earn our place as one of the world’s top video-game developers, push narrative boundaries, and build unforgettable stories that set and redefine the standards for the genre.
CD PROJEKT RED is currently looking for a new member of our IT team! If you already have experience working in IT Support and you’re looking for new possibilities of personal development as well as a great atmosphere – don’t hesitate, apply!
- Providing support to End Users through all available channels to ensure the highest level of service quality.
- Troubleshooting IT related problems – Hardware and Software.
- Managing IT equipment and keeping stocks updated.
- Maintenance all conference rooms and IT areas to keep it clean and functional.
- Supervising network, access control systems, CCTV and other IT solutions in the studio.
- Researching new solutions that will improve our everyday work in the office.
- Preparing instructions for End Users as well as for internal IT department purposes.
- Higher education (IT) or a student soon-to-be graduate or experience equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience on a similar position.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP.
- Knowledge of network devices (configuration and administration).
- Advanced knowledge of Windows 10 and Apple’s OS as well.
- Experience with CCTV and access control systems.
- Good command of English (enabling free communication and reading technical documentation).
- Good communication skills.
- Meticulousness in performing given tasks.
- Good knowledge of an PC’s hardware.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care (Enel Med, Medicover or Lux Med).
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines and various foodtrucks.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and 7 types of milk :)
- Free library with wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- From 20 to to 26 days of paid vacation per year.