PR & Community Manager (Spain & LATAM)
- Warsaw, Poland
To create revolutionary, story-driven RPGs which go straight to the hearts of gamers — this is our mission. As a driven team of talented professionals from all around the globe, we want to earn our place as one of the world’s top video-game developers, push narrative boundaries, and build unforgettable stories that set and redefine the standards for the genre.
CD PROJEKT RED is looking for a talented, creative, and self-reliant PR & Community Manager to take point on public relations and community initiatives for our studio in Spain and Latin America. You will be responsible for planning and executing PR projects, and interacting with regional communities for Cyberpunk 2077, GWENT: The Witcher Card Game, and other CD PROJEKT RED brands.
- Drive multiple public relations and community projects, aimed at the Spain and Latam region.
- Build and maintain a network of contacts, featuring local media outlets and content creators.
- Translate and adapt the studio’s global communication (press releases, social media posts, etc.) to be in line with the local conditions.
- Manage local social media channels and interact with communities gathered around them.
- Organize and maintain an efficient distribution chain of promotional assets (trailers, screenshots, etc.) to support local media outlets and content creators.
- Communicate daily with other members of CD PROJEKT RED’s PR & Community teams to ensure synchronized collaboration in executing the studio’s global communication strategy.
- Degree in Communication, Marketing, or a related field (or equivalent work experience).
- Proven track record of project management and process improvement.
- Extensive prosumer knowledge of the video game industry and those closely related to it (e.g. entertainment industry).
- Experience with industry standard tools required for effective brand communication.
- Outstanding teamwork skills, proactive approach, and self-reliance.
- Willingness for international travel.
- Native proficiency in Spanish and professional proficiency in English.
Please enclose a cover letter in English to your application.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care.
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with a personal trainer on-site and a Multisport card.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines and various foodtrucks.
- Free library with a wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- A dog-friendly office.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and a few types of milk :)
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- Step by step assistance and a ‘Relocation Package’ for new staff willing to relocate to Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.