Senior Graphics Programmer
- Warsaw, Poland
To create revolutionary, story-driven RPGs which go straight to the hearts of gamers — this is our mission. As a driven team of talented professionals from all around the globe, we want to earn our place as one of the world’s top video-game developers, push narrative boundaries, and build unforgettable stories that set and redefine the standards for the genre.
We are looking for a Senior Graphics Programmer for our rendering team, who are developing and maintaining CD PROJEKT RED’s own RED Engine that will power future titles and push the boundaries of visual quality in games. You will collaborate with engineers and artists across the company to ensure consistent performance and quality of our products. If you’re someone who wants to help to breathe life and realism into our games: this is the job for you!
- Maintaining and optimising existing rendering systems.
- Designing and developing new rendering solutions for large scale problems.
- Debugging and bug fixing.
- Working closely with art departments and art directors to provide effective solutions.
- Meeting deadlines and producing high quality code.
- 6+ years of industry experience, 4+ years of AAA development practice.
- Fluent C++ and strong experience with graphics programming are essential.
- Strong knowledge of rendering techniques and GPU/CPU architecture.
- Strong multithreaded programming experience.
- At least one shipped AAA console game as a graphics programmer.
- Experience with one or more low-level graphics API (DirectX12, Vulkan, console, etc.).
- Experience with at least one graphics debugging tool (RenderDoc, Pix, console-specific, etc.)
- Experience with low-level profiling and optimisation.
- A proactive attitude towards helping the team to get their work done faster and more efficient.
- Passion for programming and games will be appreciated.
- Strong communication skills, responsibility, sense of ownership and dedication for work.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care.
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site and a Multisport card.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines and various foodtrucks.
- Free library with a wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- A dog-friendly office.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and a few types of milk :)