- Warsaw, Poland
To create revolutionary, story-driven RPGs which go straight to the hearts of gamers — this is our mission. As a driven team of talented professionals from all around the globe, we want to earn our place as one of the world’s top video-game developers, push narrative boundaries, and build unforgettable stories that set and redefine the standards for the genre.
CD PROJEKT RED is looking for a skilled Programmer to join our award-winning Warsaw studio, supporting our Localization department and Narrative teams. In this position you will work with our ambitious team to craft tools, pipelines and procedures capable of handling hundreds of thousands of lines of dialogue and bringing them to life in the game. As a Localization Programmer at CD PROJEKT RED you will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic and highly creative environment and have a significant impact and ownership on the development of one of our most important pipelines.
- Great communication skills and an ability to work in a team
- At least 2 years of experience in any industry with the required skills, especially that touches tools, pipeline and/or localization
- Very good C# coding skills, database programming (e.g. entity framework)
- At least basic knowledge of C++, Python or other similar language
- Ability to comprehend unfamiliar code and work across many systems in the code base
- Ability to easily communicate in English
- Passion for creating games
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care (Enel Med, Medicover or Lux Med).
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines and various foodtrucks.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and 7 types of milk :)
- Free library with wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- From 20 to to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.