- Warsaw, Poland
To create revolutionary, story-driven RPGs which go straight to the hearts of gamers — this is our mission. As a driven team of talented professionals from all around the globe, we want to earn our place as one of the world’s top video-game developers, push narrative boundaries, and build unforgettable stories that set and redefine the standards for the genre.
Our Recruitment Crew is looking for a new team member! If you are passionate about finding talents and wanna help us searching for the best candidates, you’re proactive in action, extremely well-organized and your English is fluent, we’d like to meet you!
- Providing full recruitment processes.
- Searching for the best candidates using appropriate tools.
- Communicating with the candidates and scheduling interviews.
- Conducting interviews and filtering candidates for open positions.
- Preparing and publishing job ads.
- Providing relocation process of new employees.
- Fluent English.
- Proven 3 years experience as a Recruiter in one of the following fields: gamedev, engineering, IT, marketing, entertainment.
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews and hands on experience with various selection processes.
- Creativity, thinking outside the box and self-reliance.
- Great communication skills.
- Ability to work in a changing environment and excellent time-management skills.
Nice to have
- Interest in video games.
Please enclose a cover letter in English to your application.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care.
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site and a Multisport card.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines and various foodtrucks.
- Free library with a wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- A dog-friendly office.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and a few types of milk :)