Training & Development Specialist
- Warsaw, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
Our Training & Development team is growing!
If you already have experience in the area of learning & development, you are full of energy and well organized at the same time - we would love to meet you! :)
- Design, coordinate and deliver internal training and development activities for employees.
- Cooperation with internal partners: analysing training needs and cooperation with other HR departments in terms of training implementation.
- Cooperation with external partners: purchasing and developing training programs, giving feedback for trainers.
- Maintaining contact with event participants, trainers, and external contractors.
- Development of training materials and internal communication for the needs of HR projects.
- Full organization of training events (conference rooms, participants, trainers).
- Settlement of costs and supervision over the implementation of individual budgets.
- Evaluation of courses and preparation of reports.
- Ensuring training database maintenance and training tracking in the central LMS system.
- At least 4 years of experience in HR/EB/PR & Communication, including a minimum of 2 years of experience in the area of L&D (development).
- Good understanding of the learning and development area is a must.
- Fluent Polish and English at the C1 level (spoken and written).
- Ability to edit texts and prepare graphic materials.
- Independence and a high level of responsibility for the tasks performed.
- Well-developed organizational skills.
- Teamwork skills and positive attitude.
- Knowledge of the game-dev industry is welcome.
- Possibility of working remotely during the pandemic.
- A real chance to develop your skills and participate in ambitious projects.
- Work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Comfortable workplace, without a dress code.
- Private health care and Multisport card.
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with a personal trainer on-site.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, and fit vending machines.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines, and a few types of milk. :)
- Free library with a wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- Dog-friendly office.
- Free employee parking.