Junior Art QA Analyst
- Warsaw, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
As Art QA you will be responsible for testing Gwent: The Witcher Card Game with a focus on the art, VFX and SFX. Additionally, as the Art teams’ QA, you will be in charge of organising testing efforts in the teams and making sure the testing needs (i.e. time buffers) are met.
- Performing general testing activities
- Reporting issues related to assets created by the GWENT Art teams
- Maintaining the bugs backlog
- Cross-platform testing of the features from the GWENT Art teams
- Designing and performing test cases in TestRail in cooperation with other team members
- Debugging and providing crucial information related to various types of assets
- Supporting artists on various stages of asset creation and implementation
- Attending scrum meetings
- Willing to work in an Agile environment
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of platforms:GOG Galaxy, Steam, Android, iOS, GAEA
- Ability to communicate in English fluently
- Passion for art in game
Nice to have
- Experience in working in Agile environment
- Experience with the Jira database
- Experience with the Unity engine
- Previous experience working as a game QA
- Experience with Wwise
- Audio background (instrumental or vocal)
- Ability to listen to audio critically (hearing flaws in audio)
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care (Enel Med, Medicover or Lux Med).
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with a personal trainer on-site.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines and various foodtrucks.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and 7 types of milk :)
- Free library with a wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- From 20 to to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.