Junior Procurement Specialist
- Warsaw, Poland
To create revolutionary, story-driven RPGs which go straight to the hearts of gamers — this is our mission. As a driven team of talented professionals from all around the globe, we want to earn our place as one of the world’s top video-game developers, push narrative boundaries, and build unforgettable stories that set and redefine the standards for the genre.
We are looking for a proactive and well-organized person who’d join our Procurement team. If you already have experience in procurement-related area, and video games have a special place in your heart, we will be happy to see your CV and Cover Letter. :)
- Negotiating all internal procurement on behalf of the company (hardware, software, services, licenses, etc).
- Market research and comparing different offers, depending on the company’s needs.
- Taking care of suppliers’ database.
- Continuous rate checking with our suppliers.
- Cooperating with many departments in order to optimize offers.
- At least 1-year' experience in procurement-related positions in an international environment.
- Gamer - interest in the video games industry is essential.
- Fluent English and good command of Polish.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
- Proactive problem solving skills.
- Well-developed organization and coordination skills.
- Positive attitude and teamwork spirit.
Nice to have:
- Experience in coordinating processes of the conclusion of contracts
Please include a cover letter and resume as an attachment. Applications without cover letters will not be considered.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care and Multisport card.
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with a personal trainer on-site.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines, and various foodtrucks.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines, and a few types of milk. :)
- Free library with a wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- Employee parking.
- Dog-friendly office.