PR & Community Manager (Spain & LATAM)
- Berlin, Germany
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
CD PROJEKT RED is looking for a talented, creative, and self-reliant PR & Community Manager to take point on public relations and community initiatives for our studio in Spain and Latin America. You will be responsible for planning and executing PR projects, and interacting with regional communities for Cyberpunk 2077, GWENT: The Witcher Card Game, and other CD PROJEKT RED brands.
- Drive multiple public relations and community projects, aimed at the Spain and Latam region.
- Build and maintain a network of contacts, featuring local media outlets and content creators.
- Translate and adapt the studio’s global communication (press releases, social media posts, etc.) to be in line with the local conditions.
- Manage local social media channels and interact with communities gathered around them.
- Organize and maintain an efficient distribution chain of promotional assets (trailers, screenshots, etc.) to support local media outlets and content creators.
- Communicate daily with other members of CD PROJEKT RED’s PR & Community teams to ensure synchronized collaboration in executing the studio’s global communication strategy.
- Degree in Communication, Marketing, or a related field (or equivalent work experience).
- Proven track record of project management and process improvement.
- Extensive prosumer knowledge of the video game industry and those closely related to it (e.g. entertainment industry).
- Experience with industry standard tools required for effective brand communication.
- Outstanding teamwork skills, proactive approach, and self-reliance.
- Willingness for international travel.
- Native proficiency in Spanish and professional proficiency in English.
Please enclose a cover letter in English to your application.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Working from our office in Berlin with close cooperation with our internal PR and Communication team.
- Opportunity to visit Poland during occasional business trips.
- Step by step assistance and a ‘Relocation Package’ for new staff willing to relocate to Berlin.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.