Software Engineer in Test
- Warsaw, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
Working closely with the team with code quality improvement and automation.
Designing and automating testing strategies for multiple internal solutions developed by DevOps
Taking part in code review processes
Debugging and bug fixing
Implementing new features and frameworks for extended Python integration for our services
Meeting deadlines and producing high-quality code
Additional responsibilities may be assigned as needed
Setting up dashboards and monitoring for the internal and external services, data aggregation, alerting
Good knowledge of C# (both .NET Framework and .NET 5)
Knowledge of testing frameworks (xUnit, NUnit, Selenium and similar)
Good quality and testing practices
Good problem solving skills
Solid communication skills
Strong drive towards professional growth
Ability to work within a specified set of guidelines
Ability to easily communicate in English
Passion for creating games
Nice to have
Familiarity with the JetBrains Rider IDE
Experience with data visualization, dashboards (i.e. Grafana, Jupyter notebooks)
Experience with REST APIs, GraphQL, Elasticsearch, Postgresql
Some experience with the Cloud (AWS / Azure)
Experience with automating Linux, MacOS and Windows machines via Red Hat Ansible
Experience with JIRA and Confluence
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care (Enel Med, Medicover or Lux Med).
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines and various foodtrucks.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and 7 types of milk :)
- Free library with wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.