- Kraków, Poland
To create revolutionary, story-driven RPGs which go straight to the hearts of gamers — this is our mission. As a driven team of talented professionals from all around the globe, we want to earn our place as one of the world’s top video-game developers, push narrative boundaries, and build unforgettable stories that set and redefine the standards for the genre.
We are looking for a talented Writer to join our unique team. A person in this position will be creating history and dialogues for our games. If creativity is one of your strongest points and you're hungry for new challenges - join us!
- Writing dialogues.
- Writing scenarios.
- Writing documents about the story.
- Supporting narrative content for various game systems.
- Help the design team iterate on narrative delivery techniques.
Please note, this is not a remote position. Candidates must be able to commute to our studio in Cracow.
- Native Polish and very good knowledge of English.
- Successfully adapted script or published texts (book, short stories, etc.).
- Perfect language sense and excellent writing talent.
- General knowledge of culture and society.
- Well-developed communication skills and ability to collaborate with others.
- Creativity and a flexible approach to the creation process.
- Willingness to learn tools and editors to create games.
- Experience in working in a creative team.
- Experience in the video game industry (the title does not have to be published).
- Knowledge of computer role-playing games.
- Passion for video games! :)
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- Private medical care and a Multisport card.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and a few types of milk.
- Dog-friendly environment.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Poland.
- Free library with a wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.