- Warsaw, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
Due to the dynamic development, we are looking for a person who will join our accounting team. If you are not terrified meanders of settlements, you are meticulous, speak English fluently, and want to grow in a dynamic and creative environment, this job offer is for you!
- Run books of one of the companies of the group (full scope of accounting duties).
- Settlement of sale prepayments.
- Valuating forwards and bonds.
- Preparation of tax returns and JPK reports.
- Supporting the preparation of the financial statement in accordance with IFRS.
- Assisting with the annual audit process.
- 3 years' experience in the position of Independent Accountant.
- Master’s degree in economics or related education.
- Strong knowledge of accounting (IFRS) and tax issues especially CIT, VAT, and WHT
- Very good knowledge of Excel.
- Knowledge of English at a level that allows free communication - is a must.
- Creative problem-solver.
- Commited and ambitious.
- A chance to participate in ambitious projects, all in a great atmosphere, and work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care (Enel Med, Medicover, or Lux Med).
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site and a Multisport card.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines, and various foodtrucks.
- Free library with a wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- A dog-friendly office.
- Free employee parking.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines, and a few types of milk :)